Today’s latest technologies enable daily disposable contact lenses to be soft, comfortable, provide crystal clear vision, no blurring and glares, optimum oxygen breathability, and best of all they are disposable! No cleaning. No storage. No solution hassles. No mess!
Daily contacts or “dailies” are great for:
• People with an active lifestyle, who are on the go, busy, participate in sports, athletes, etc.
• People who don’t want to be bothered with cleaning, solutions, and care and maintenance of contact lenses. You never have to clean them! Forget all about the nightly cleaning routine or your cluttered counter of solution bottles. After a long day, simply throw them away and go to bed.
• People who want simple easy to remember schedules. Dailies provide the perfect easy-to-remember wear schedule. You’ll never need those calendar reminders about replacing your contacts. Simply remove them every night, and put in a fresh new pair every morning.
• If time is of the essence to you, and you love save time, Daily disposable contacts are the way to do. As well as eliminating daily cleaning time, you can carry spare pairs of daily disposable contacts with you, which will surely save you trips home.
• People with allergies. Daily disposables may actually help with eye allergies! Since there is less time for dirt or irritants to build up in the eye, daily contacts allow allergies a lower chance to flare up. Additionally, a fresh, smooth, clean, new lens surface every day is the gentlest option for irritated eyes.
• Great for children and teenagers! The lives of our kids are non-stop. There’s school, sports, after school activities, and social lives. This is one less thing to have to worry about forgetting. Lens care neglect can be detrimental to your child’s eye health. With dailies, you never have to remind them again to clean their contacts.
• People with continued discomfort with other contact lenses. We have found that the switch to dailies is usually our first step for these patients. That switch alone usually remedies the issue. There are also a variety of material combinations used in daily disposables, and a switch to a different type may fix the problem as well, depending on what the discomfort is.
Speak with your eye doctor today to see if you or your child are a candidate for contact lens wear, or if any of the new advances in contact lens technology could be beneficial for your visual needs!